What's on the web on your pursuit, hobbies, interests and worries

TummyAche news

Have You Heard? Diet Cig


DIY Magazine - Jan 13, 2017
With this in mind, 'Tummy Ache' is a little different. The chords propel forward, but they're grungier, and more down in the dumps this time. Alex's latest subject of disdain is a little less clear-cut, too, and her anger is vaguer, more anxious. “I'm ...
 

How do you say “tummy ache” in Triqui?


BBC News - Dec 16, 2016
Pretty much everything green that America eats grows in California's Salinas Valley. Artichokes, broccoli, spinach, lettuce. The people who pick these vegetables are mostly from Mexico. Many don't speak English or Spanish. Instead, they speak native ...
 

The Playlist: Calle 13's Residente Goes Globe-Trotting and Slowdive Cruises Back


New York Times - Jan 13, 2017
"My stomach hurts/because it's hard to be a punk while wearing a skirt," Alex Luciano sings in "Tummy Ache," a surge of earnest aspiration laced with self-questioning from an album due April 7. Diet Cig is a duo — Ms. Luciano on guitar and vocals and ...
 

Tummy Ache - premium items on eBay

Tommy's Tummy Ache (Literacy Tree: Welcome to My World)


 

Tommy's Tummy Ache (Literacy Tree: Welcome to My World)


 

Rare Vintage New in Box Unplayed Colorforms Tummy Ache the Junk Food Game c1981


 

>> Go to all great Tummy Ache deals on eBay


Tummy Ache books

Buddy's 'Barf' Bucket: Throwing up


by: Sharon Schenbeck
It's no fun feeling bad. It's no fun to throw up either. Sometimes it can't be helped. It's better to just get it out. Buddy had never heard of a 'barf' bucket before. His babysitter tells him all about it. She has an idea that might help. Buddy doesn't like throwing up but maybe his new 'barf' bucket wil help take his mind off of his tummy ache.
>> More info on Amazon

No More Cupcakes & Tummy Aches


by: Jax Peters Lowell
Izzie wasn't very tall for seven. Not even for six. Or five. Even if she stood on her tippy, tippy toes, her pony tail, just reached the top of Daddy's chair." So begins the tale of the little girl who believes that by eating lots of cupcakes, she will get tall, maybe even tall enough to be a ballerina. Too many cupcakes cause a tummy ache and the trouble starts. Living gluten-free isn't a piece of cake until Izzie learns that being special is really what makes you tall. Beautifully illustrated and with a foreword by Alessio Fasano, M.
>> More info on Amazon

Tummy Ache, A


by: Michele Dufresne
Marshmallow gets hungry. He sees a field of flowers and grass and an apple tree and gets a tummy ache.
>> More info on Amazon

No More Cupcakes & Tummy Aches - Common


by: By (author) Jax Peters Lowell
Izzie wasn't very tall for seven. Not even for six. Or five. Even if she stood on her tippy, tippy toes, her pony tail, just reached the top of Daddy's chair." So begins the tale of the little girl who believes that by eating lots of cupcakes, she will get tall, maybe even tall enough to be a ballerina. Too many cupcakes cause a tummy ache and the trouble starts. Living gluten-free isn't a piece o...
>> More info on Amazon

>> Go to all Tummy Ache books


Tummy Ache pictures on the web

>> Show

Tummy Ache videos

Doc McStuffins McDonald’s Farting Mommy Tummy Ache Check-Up, Doc McStuffins Farting Mommy Check Up


Today Ela turned into Doc McStuffins because farting Mommy had a tummy ache at McDonald's. Farting Mommy got a Doc McStuffins check-up and injection.
 

Doc McStuffins Farting Mommy Tummy Ache Checkup, Doc McStuffins Gives Fart Mommy a Needle & Checkup


Today Ely turned into Doc McStuffins because Mommy had a tummy ache. Mommy's tummy hurts because Mommy is sick. Mommy has been farting and burping ...
 

Farting Bad Baby Tummy Ache at Mcdonald, Doc McStuffins Gives Bad Baby a Needle & Checkup


Bad baby goes to Mcdonald drive-thru to order a lot of foods! Bad Baby is so hungry, so he ate so much and got a tummy ache! Will Doc Mcstuffins be able to ...
 

Doc McStuffins has Tummy Ache at McDonalds, Mommy Gives Doc McStuffins a Needle and Checkup


Doc McStuffins has Tummy Ache at McDonald's after eating a Happy Meal and chicken nuggets and French fries, and Mommy gives Doc McStuffins a needle ...
 

Doc McStuffins Farting Teddy Eats McDonalds, Tummy Ache Checkup, Needle Shot and Surgery


Doc McStuffins Farting Teddy Eats McDonalds, Tummy Ache Checkup, Needle Shot and Surgery Evelyn plays Doc McStuffins and gives farting Teddy a ...